Wednesday, May 8, 2013

About Me

     My Name is Jimmy, photos are a timestamp of what is happening and what could be happening. Nothing Gold lasts forever, meaning nothing good lasts forever which is why photography is a favorite hobby of mine. Getting the right lighting, making sure the photo is  straight, and taking multiple photos. One thing i hope to improve is photo editing. which would further enhance the photos I have taken.
Updated;
From taking this class, my photo taking skills have improved. the assignments and worksheets have been helpful for getting down the basics. I used to let my Camera do all the thinking with Setting: Auto    
But since we went out and took pictures and programed-our-own-settings ,
it was a lot better because I had always that Auto did a good job of picking the best scene. Fiddling around with the settings, Black and white, Sepia, Singling-out-Colors, Fish-Eye.