Friday, May 24, 2013

Discovering "My" Type Of Photography


Second Photo in 'Images' List ( Search : Landscape )                        HD Landscape Backrounds.
Anything other then human photography and animals, I prefer Nature and its ever changing flow. Nothing good lasts forever, that is why cameras capture the 'awe' of the moment. It would be cool to travel around the world capturing the sunsets, and sunrises, the groups of animals at a watering hole in the distance, the choices of photos i will take will be any, because at any point and time i believe you(the photographer) get this feeling of " oh this is a great scene, lighting, everything is one harmonious flow, now is my chance to grasp this unique photo." Why unique? a picture is worth a 1,000 words, there wont ever be that 'moment' again. Pictures of Clouds, Sunsets, Sunrises, Sun & Clouds & Trees are my optimal choices.


http://www.hdwallpapersbest.com/hd-landscape-backgrounds.html

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing better than being able to explore the world and capture it on "film."

    One thing I've noticed though, no matter how hard I try to capture the sunsets that I'm in awe of, I have a hard time doing them justice. Sometimes I even lose the moment being too preoccupied with the camera.

    I wish you years of travelling and photography ahead!

    ReplyDelete