Friday, June 7, 2013

Assignment #5 Exposure Value



   Top ( EV: -2 )
 Middle ( EV: 0 )
Bottom ( EV: +2 )

What I noticed that the phone looked more clear in the EV: -1 Photo, or the darkness brought out the phones color. I chose my phone because of the green sticker i had recently put on it.it appeared more visible then the EV: 0 photo. The EV: +2 is to washed out in light-bright colors for you to read the name properly. with the dark color Exposure Value  you can see the white font on the black phone more, then the green and white sticker on the black phone. I never used Exposure Value because up until now I haven't fiddled around with my camera's and the settings they have. One small set of options to work with ( phone ), and more options (  Digital Camera ) once you get the steps of how to do a collage with your exposure value photos, its just like paint, ( Open, Copy, Paste x4 ) 

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done. I think I agree with you and would choose the EV1- exposure. I might even go EV1.3-.

    I like how you are continuously evaluate phone vs camera.

    ReplyDelete